Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Just for fun projects

I thought I would share a couple of projects that I did this last weekend.  Yes, I actually got to sew for fun!!  I got this idea when I saw this Riley Blake Christmas Banner panel

I don't have anywhere to put a banner, but I so loved the fabrics I needed to get one.  Then it hit me like a bundle of fabric,  the triangles looked like Christmas trees to me and voila'  I had an idea!
This is what I came up with.
 A fun, bright and cheery bed scarf and.....
a festive Christmas throw.  Christmas is on it's way!!  I just love how they turned out!!  I'm still playing around with more ideas on how to use the banner panels.
We will see what comes next.....
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your idea, what about a bunting, saying Merry Christmas?? "Maybe"

    ReplyDelete