Monday, August 19, 2013

Just delivered!!!

I  believe my UPS man thinks I'm a little crazy, OK maybe a whole lot crazy. 
I can hear his truck pull up to the curb and my door is open before he is even out of the trunk.   The anticipation gets to me and I'm just giddy with excitement to see what he has brought.  Whether it's batting, bags, thread, magazine or fabrics, it's like Christmas every time.  
Well, I was totally thrilled to get this box of fabrics. This is what showed up.
These wonderfully gorgeous, beautiful 
BATIKS!!!!!
by Timeless Treasures
 Aren't they just yummy!!! I mean, look at those colors and prints!!!
And there's more!!   A rainbow of colors that are the Java Blenders...can't live without these.
It's a feast for your eyes!  These are going to be used in the books I'm working on and 
the Alaskan Cruise quilts.  
Sew, I better get back to work.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment