Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Only days away...

9 days and counting!!!
Spring market is quickly approaching and I'm frantically trying to get ready.  All new patterns are written (there's 8) and just waiting for the covers to be done.  Most everything is packed and in bins.  I keep jotting down items on my "Don't forget" list... which is getting longer and longer by the day.  The excitement is in
 the air and we can't wait!
I can't show pictures yet, but here are the titles of the new Seasonal Skinnies
Spring Parade
Sizzlin' Summer
Fall Festival
Winter Wonderland
Witches Brew
And the newest BOM " Winter Nights"
Are you curious yet??  I will show them all to you soon.  Got to keep busy!
I also have some super fun ideas planned for this summer that I can't wait to share.
Until then enjoy Spring and Happy Sewing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment