Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Got it BAD!

Boy, oh boy, do I have it bad!!!  Spring Fever has taken a hold of me and won't let go.  I'm trying to be good and work, but then I look out my window and see all the beautiful green grass (yes, the snow has finally melted) the tulips peeking out, and the leaf blossoms on the trees.  Who wouldn't want to be outside on days like these.  I mean, it's 68' today with clear blue skies and sunshine.  Heavy sigh!  OK, plus it's Spring Break for my kiddos, so it's even more tempting to play. 
There's still so much to do to get ready for Market, so I really need to buckle down and work.  The last few days I've been working on the newest BOM - "Winter Nights" that will be ready for market in May.  It's kind of hard to work on a winter/snow themed quilt when it's warm and gorgeous outside......  Maybe I'll just go play a little?!  wish me luck!  Until next time, enjoy your Spring!  Happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment