Saturday, March 16, 2013

National Quilting Day

Sorry my post is a little late this morning.  Got carried away in the weekend rush.
Did you know that today is National Quilting Day?  Isn't that awesome!!  I think this is one of the better holidays, don't you?  So now we all get to sit down and do some serious quilting in support of this holiday.  So many projects and sew little time.  Let's see what I can come up with to do.  
This will be one project.  There is a scout in my neighborhood that is working on his Eagle project.  We are helping sew these quilt square together to make small lap size quilts.  I have 3 sets to do.  All the fabrics are to help with sensory awareness.  After all the quilts are done, he is then going to donate them to the Autism foundation. 
Tell me what you are goin to work on today.
Happy Sewing and enjoy your weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment