Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beach Time

Sunshine....sand....relax....enjoy....waves pounding....warmth. 
That's what I think about when I think about the beach.  I grew up in California about 3 hours from the beach.  Yes, we made a lot of trips to Santa Cruz and Morro Bay over the years, oh the memories!!  So when Quiltmaker asked me to design a Skinnie for summer, I thought beach.  Here's the latest Skinnie in Quiltmaker magazine. 
This is the May/June 2013 issue.
Of course with any new publication I'm in, I have to give one away!
Contest time!
Leave me a comment (just one please)
and tell about your favorite tropical location
one you have been to or where you would love to go.
Be a follower
This contest will run until March 30.
The winner will be chosen randomly and will receive this issue of Quiltmaker
My favorite beach to go to was always Santa Cruz, California
Where I would love to go would be a any beach with clear water and white sand....hmmmm  I think I'm ready for some major sun.
OK, I'll stop dreaming and let's hear your dreams
Happy Sewing
 
 

5 comments:

  1. We have come to love San Diego! I'll be sad when my sister moves away and we can't afford to go as often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite beaches are in Hawaii! Since I live on the east coast, our usual beach trip is to Myrtle Beach or the beaches along the Florida Gulf coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute skinny!! By far my best tropical vacation was Hawaii-Maui specifically!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! My dream Tropical place would be Austral defiantly. There beaches look amazing and so many other cool things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was little we lived on Guam for a time. I would love to go back.

    ReplyDelete