Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm just losing my mind

Is it just me or has time gone to light speed?! I feel like I'm in a whirlwind that is sucking out time right from under my feet. Am I the only one feeling like this??? I hope not.

I'm actually going Christmas shopping this morning and wondering what in the world happened to the last 10 months. I love the holidays, but they creep up so fast. We woke up to 3 inches of snow on Saturday morning. We broke out the Christmas music too. My family was surprised I waited this long to start playing it. So now we are in full swing with the holidays. I hope you enjoy yours.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny. Time seems to move faster the older I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. christmas music already??? well I did finish quilting a christmas quilt, but I'm not ready for the christmas music just yet.... AFTER thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes warp speed I'm sayin'!!! I started playing my Xmas music over the weekend also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that time is just flying by.
    I am not ready for Christmas yet, but I am gearing up for it.

    ReplyDelete