Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gone to Pieces..



Since I saw this fabric I had to do this quilt. I had the drawing in mind and I was waiting for the perfect fabric. Well, here it is, "Gone to Pieces". I tell you I couldn't sew fast enough to get it done. I love this quilt!!!! It's a great quilt for charm packs and layer cakes. I can't wait to make it again in some fun bright fabrics, or use my collection of Christmas fabrics. In fact I believe anything fabric you love would work. How fun would it be to make it all scrappy. Tell me what you think. Today I'm working on a snowman quilt...and can't wait to show you this too. Until next time, happy sewing and enjoy the fall.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! There is very little from you that I don't love =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you actually have a pattern for this yet? Or do we have to wait? It's absolutely darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete